The largest organ in our body is our skin which acts as a protection from the harmful invasion of foreign substances. The skin helps the body to excrete waste products. Therefore, our skin needs to be pampered and protected at all times. There are various ways that we can protect our skin from the external factors that can harm the integrity of our skin. Eating the right kind of foods, regular exercise, getting enough sleep, proper hydration, and wearing sunscreen are important ways to keep our skin healthy. But having a regular facial treatment from a trusted professional is a very vital step towards healthy skin for both men and women.
When was the last time you treated yourself to a facial spa treatment? A facial treatment has a lot of health benefits, especially for your well-being. This offers you the chance to work with a professional skin care specialist who will analyze your skin type, help you improve all the imperfections, and show you the methods on how to care for your skin properly. Give yourself the chance to experience the treatments that cleanse, hydrate, tone, and refine your skin.
5 Reasons to Receive Regular Facials
- Regular facial treatments help to increase the circulation in the area and stimulates the skin. Experts believe that it can help delay the premature aging process by custom-targeting your unique skin care. Facial treatments are a great way to prevent the wrinkling appearance on your face as you age. Keeping your skin properly hydrated will prevent your skin from dehydration.
- A facial treatment can guarantee you a deep cleansing better than the type of cleansing you typically do at home. It includes cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration which can help to unclog your pores and get rid of deep seated dirt and impurities that affect the overall health and appearance of your skin.
- A facial can help you understand the proper products specifically suited for your skin. Many people are using the wrong products for their skin type causing their skin to become sensitized. Ask your esthetician to give you a home care regimen that will work best for the type of skin you have. Skin type is determined by pore size, tone, oil production, and texture. This is an important component of starting to create a beautiful skin.
- Facial treatments guarantee to rejuvenate your complexion. It is one of the best ways to restore your skin’s natural glow. Facial treatments help get rid of old and dead skin cells that promotes the new growth of healthy cells. It is a cosmetic treatment of the face that includes a series of pampering methods of applying creams, lotions, masks, peels, exfoliation, steam, and massage.
- 5. It can lessen your stress. Almost all facial treatments can help you feel relaxed especially if it combined with massage. Experts believe that your body releases a hormone that makes you happy called endorphin when you are in your most relaxed state.
It is advisable to get at least one facial treatment every month or depending on your skin problem. It is important to maintain the beauty and health of your skin and maintain a healthy skin care regimen to delay the signs of aging and fight the damaging effects of the external environment. I also offer a variety of peel options from the Image Skincare line including peels using fruit enzymes, and glycolic, salicylic, lactic and TCA acids. Give me a call and set up your appointment for a FREE skin consultation where you can ask me to assess your skin care needs and provide you with the best treatment options for you to achieve the kind of skin you’ve been dreaming of.